Sunday, August 16, 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Trebeca.

I've always loved Trees and Bees. I'm starting this blog in hopes to benefit them by way of information.

How to take better care of, treat and encourage tree growth, shrub health and help beneficial insects.

I'm currently taking a certification course in Permaculture Design. Check out the link if you'd like to know more about Permaculture, it's all about earth care, people care, fair share (sharing surplus).

I just started with TruGreen this week so I thought it would be a great place to discuss the different things that I'll be coming across in the field.

What better way to learn more about trees, shrubs and healthy lawns?

I'd like to be a catalyst for change. Changing the way we look at bugs (there are good bugs) and how we manage our landscapes. I want to encourage more edible landscaping and food forests, less herbicides, pesticides and insecticides.

"I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues" ~Dr. Seuss (and me!)

 Great Local Resource...
www.wasatchgardens.org



No comments:

Post a Comment